Best Indoor Plants Gallery
Indoor Plants for Brisbane
IEQ Indoor Plants Gallery shows the best indoor plants for Brisbane offices. It showcases about fifty (50) plants best suited to Brisbane interiors and work places in South East Queensland.
During the design stage, we may recommend a mix of indoor office plants or mass planting (use of one species) depending on several factors:
Mass Planting is a simple design method to give an impact or larger wow. Some office spaces call for this type of repetition.
- An office has many micro environments:
- Some areas get full sun and some are in shade or rooms without natural light (low light),
- Some are near air-conditioning and some near external doors
- A balcony in the shade or in full sun
- Some offices will take a large wide plants and some spaces tall narrow plants
- Unfortunately (even in Brisbane) not all plants are always available, due to season or simply demand.
- Some office staff have preferences about the type of plant, others simply leave it up to us and rely on our expertise
- Architectural or tropical plants, we have both.
Our gallery showing the best indoor plants for Brisbane details which plants suit your environment and office space. If the plant you had in mind is not listed it may not be the best indoor plant for Brisbane – but please ask us anyway. Our staff know the best indoor plants for your office. They will consider available light, space and decor and above all your preferences.
Disclaimer – We can supply all plants in this gallery subject to availability and office lighting. Availability depends on demand and season.
Probably the most popular plant is the Zanzibar Gem or ZZ Plant. It is probably the best indoor plants for many people as it “thrives on neglect” . The botanical name for the Zanzibar Gem is Zamioculcas zamiifolia. It is a beautiful plant from Zanzibar or Kenya, with waxy full gloss leaves and does not need much looking after. Suitable for high or low light spaces. For more information check out the Zanzibar Gem in the Wikipedia.
Tropical Exotics Nursery
Tropical Exotics nursery grows onlty the best indoor plants for Brisbane. It is a NIASA and EcoHort Accredited nursery following the Best Management Practice Guidelines advocated by these schemes and overseen by the Nursery & Garden Industry Australia (NGIA). Their website has some very good photos of indoor plants available in Queensland. Check out Tropical Exotics indoor plants gallery.
Note: Indoor Plant Hire or Indoor Plant Rental, Office Plants, Interiorscaping, Interior Plantscape and Indoor Plantscaping are synonyms.